OBCC Equip Kids mandate is to establish a culture that equips and releases children to be fully devoted to a lifestyle of wholeheartedness before God. We want to equip children in the knowledge that they are able to walk in boldness, zeal, and the power of God and that signs and wonders can be released through them.
Our heart is to intentionally develop opportunities for children of all ages to be equipped to preach, teach; to give from their heart to the poor; to worship; and to evangelize the lost. To this end, the Equip Kids leadership team strives to be intentional in providing opportunities to train children in biblical values from the Word of God and prayer, while encouraging them to express their gifts in worship, and the creative arts.
- Children’s Classes start at 10:00AM.
- Check in begins 15 prior to the start of service.
- Children ages 0-3 are in our Infant/Toddler Rooms located on the first floor near the West Lobby Children’s Check-In Center.
- Children PreK/Kindergarten have classes located upstairs.
- Children Ages 6-12 have classes are located upstairs.
NEW FAMILY INFORMATION
If you are joining Equip Kids for the first time, we invite you to arrive 15 minutes before the start time of service and join our welcome team at the children’s check-in center located in the West Lobby. There, we will be able to register your children and walk you and your children to their classrooms.
*Currently, children are located in the downstairs coffee area on Sunday mornings.